Welcome to my online gallery!

This blog will house current projects, competed works, and an archive of past works by me, David M. Vaughn of Cheney, Washington! I prefer charcoal, pencil, ink, and oil pastels. In the future I intend to incorporate sculpture and acrylic painting into my practice - much to learn! I also hope to start incorporating more projects I've got rummaging around in my head and a few of my favorite landscapes in the greater Spokane area. Once I get a start on anything, I'll post on the Work-in-Progress page.

For the time being the body of my work is focused on figure drawing, a discipline I greatly enjoy and can't learn enough from. I will be incorporating more projects I am working on as time progresses.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Upcomming show...Terrain 6!!!! Come join the fun :)

Two of my works will be on display at Terrain 6, located on 1010 W. 1st Street of Spokane, WA. Very, very excited :D

Date: Friday, October 4
Time: 5PM to 1:30AM

For some background on how large Terrain has become, click on ze link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment